Fair use policy is designed to protect the quality and integrity of the telephone network ensuring fair and equitable access. Biz Telecom depends on our Fair Use Policy in a situation where your usage that forms the part of a plan or promotional offer is deemed to be “unreasonable” or “excessive” as defined by us.
We possess the right to alter the terms of the Fair Use policy at your discretion from time to time.
2. Telephone Service:
2.1 Business Service:
When we supply you any service you must use service in accordance with the following reasonable use policy:
- On an average 90% of calls made from the service last no more than an hour.
- We investigate and collect information whether you are complying with the reasonable use of a policy or not. If you fail to comply with the service despite our constant approach, we may suspend service your Service within 30 days.
- The reasonable use of policy is not intended to release any clauses of any tele-communications service from any obligation it has under any applicable legislation.
- General Telephone Service:
- The special offer includes Loyalty Programs, Options of special discounts, business offers.
- Our Policy intends to ensure that our customers do not use services in an excessive, unreasonable, fraudulent manner or in connection with equipment’s that has not been approved by us.
- We can rely on our Policy where we shall consider that our services undertaken by you are neither excessive or unreasonable in nature or laid under Commercial use.
2.2 Commercial Use:
- The services we provide are for all kinds of business irrespective of their sizes operating inside Australia.
- Customers who avail our services in their capacity as carriers or carriage service providers are eligible to acquire services under Wholesale Terms and Conditions.
- You are not at all allowed to resell or commercially exploit any of our offered services.
- No individual is allowed to en-route call traffic in order to disguise the originating party or for re-sell purpose.
- Services are only allowed to be used only with the equipment’s permitted by us or on the device issues by us for any network usage.
- You are prohibited from making use of the services in your capacity as a carriage service provider or as a carriage service provider or a party supplying services.
3. Call Plans:
The policy applies to extension phone plans, phone, hosted PBX plans, VoIP plans, Telstra, TPG services, Vodafone. Particularly the policy applies to:
- Unlimited/ Limited call promotions that include unlimited/ limited standard call types in combination with IP phone extension plans and Hosted PBX.
- Services undertaken in combination with IP extension plans, Hosted PBX plans, and VoIP Trunking plans.
- The call types and charges are included in the call plans.
- A fixed charge for part or all a call.
3.1 Hosted PBX “Standard” plan:
‘Standard’ Unlimited /Included call plans includes all the Australian landline phone numbers and 1800 numbers.
- Hosted PBX ‘Corporate’ plan:
Standard’ Unlimited /Included call plans include all the Australian Mobile Networks and all Australian Landline Networks and 1800 services.
1300 /13 numbers, calls to operator or directory assistance numbers or International calls are not included under Unlimited/Included Call Plans.
4. Call Outlines:
Certain call outlines and activity may indicate that your services are not “reasonable”. Biz Telecom may use its sole discretion to determine whether the services used are reasonable or not.
4.1 Equitable Access:
The service is considered to be unreasonable if you reduce or limit the ability of other customers to access our network services;
- Bridge conference calls from the undertaken network services from Biz Telecom.
- Link two or more communication devices for providing a semi-permanent circuit or permanent circuit.
- Use services for another purpose rather than predominant functions of person to person voice communication.
5. Unreasonable Use:
Biz Telecom provides network services without any kinds of restriction for rendering calls or receiving faxes from any other assigned networks.
Unreasonable Services includes;
- If you reroute the calls from our network to another network supplier.
- If you operate any sort of marketing business or call centre without informing us.
- Your service usage affects other customers network access.
- Installation of additional devices which surpasses the levied charges and limits other customers to access the service.
- You resell or supply services from our network.
6. What does Biz Telecom do?
If there are reasons for breach of Fair Price Policy without restricting our rights under Terms and Conditions where we consider the use to be unreasonable we may;
- Suspend your access to the offer or services,
With or without any prior notice. Biz Telecom has rights to cancel for the network services without any kind of immediate notice that over rides the clause or any requirements under Private Policy, Terms and Conditions or Fair Policy.
If we believe on reasonable grounds that you are on breach of ‘Fair Use of Policy’ you must pay standard applicable rates calculated from the breach date. If you have paid for the service then you must pay us the difference between the standards applicable rate and the retail rate.
7. General Matters;
- In case of home phone services, excessive service includes more than 2500 eligible call minutes per month. Eligible calls include International calls, long distance and mobile phone calls.
- Mobile phone services excessive service includes more than 2500 minutes or 2500 SMS messages per month unless specified.
- In case of Broadband service; a) Contravening of any applicable laws when making use of the service.