“GET COST EFFECTIVE ENTERPRISE GRADE CONNECTIVITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS”
Through fiber optic connectivity business can easily upgrade their connectivity level. Its flexible nature can be tailored according to your requirement so that you can use the entire 400 Mbps fiber connectivity internet or can even split it up into 4 products. Fiber 400 Meg service supports;
- Unlimited Internet plan: IP line with flat rate data plan with static IP.
- Bandwidth: Aggregate 400Mbps
- NTU: 4 customers facing 10/100/1000 Base T ports.
- Power: 240 Vac @11.5
- Router: Managed Router Options exit for IP-Line and IP-VPN
- Service Level Agreement: 99.95% availability SLA backed up by Outage Restoration targets with rebate.
- Contract Term: 24months/36months
- Technical Support: 24/7, 365 days per year.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING FIBER 400 MEG?
- Capabilities: Provide flexible and dynamic business-grade connectivity access.
- Flexibility: You can add, remove, upgrade and downgrade your connectivity. You can choose and allocate entire 400 Mbps to a single service.
- Superior reliability: Fiber 400 is enterprise-grade metropolitan which supports the most demanding requirements. It comes with 99.95% of SLA with guaranteed back 24/7 business team and support team for 365.
WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS YOU CAN ACCESS?
- Point to Point: Secure business connectivity with between 2 sites.
- IP VPN/e-LAN: Comprehensive private networking solutions for multi-site customers featuring 6 classes of service and extensive management options.
- Wavelengths: High-speed DC to DC or Office private wavelengths.
- Unlimited Internet: Enterprise-grade internet access with unlimited usage plans.
- SIP Trunking: From 2 to 100 session of feature-rich IP PBX connectivity with included value or usage-based call plans.
- Virtual Data Centre: Private connectivity to the virtual data center.
WHAT DOES BIZ TELECOM OFFER?
- Site vigilance to set up network connectivity. Site vigilance includes inactive survey, active survey, projecting survey and active survey.
- Project development service. Wireless project development, high-level project formation, and LAN detailed projects.
- Installation and monitoring of network connectivity. WLAN connectivity, point to point access, tools and network performance optimization, comprehensive solutions, diagnostic tools and network protocols.
- Network boosting service to improvise security, reliability and resiliency network.
- Configuring network through network evaluation and monitoring.
- Regularly diagnose network connection and offer plans suiting individual requirement.
- Network integration service with primary infrastructure delivery, mobility service engine with the identification of service engine.
- Comprehensive repair and maintenance service package.
To know more about the Fiber 400 Meg service, kindly contact us at 1300 138 600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!